This Victory belongs to You all---Sir Charles Thanks Federal Poly,Oko students.


I want to specially thank all students of this noble institute for your support during and after the election. Today was made from history and History will read about us. Thanks for being part of this journey to "Get SUG Working Again".

Sir Charles did not win this election alone. Oko students did, for you have chosen to Get SUG WORKING, it now fall on, us to team up as united family to bring joy to your face.


Finally I want to thank my fellow aspirants who made me stronger, your relentless Zeal's pushed me to work hard. Thanks for your Courage's too. I have learnt from everyone of you. And I will say, You guys deserve this too. I therefore extend hands of fellowship to you all, to join us directly or indirectly to help GET SUG WORKING AGAIN. Once again congrats to FPO Students for a resounding victory.

From Your Very Own

Onuorah C Charles

President Elect.

Comments

  1. Enter your comment... Power is back to Seees again, all thanks to God almighty.
    Sir Charles we believe that you have what it takes to bring Oko SUG back to life.

    Hope Alive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog